Skilled Nursing Center in Spartanburg, SC
– Summit Hills –
Summit Hills’ luxury Skilled Nursing community is available to seniors who need regular, around-the-clock medical care. Skilled Nursing at Summit Hills is person-centered, which means every Member gets the individual attention and high-quality care they deserve. Nurses are available around the clock, providing ongoing medical treatments as well as immediate emergency response to any issues that arise.
Our team consists of a Director of nursing, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing attendants, licensed nursing assistants, and support staff who all work together to provide top-of-the-line medical care. We take the time to understand every residents’ medical history to provide a personalized care plan to ensure they receive the best care. Families take comfort in our 24-hour emergency call system and our ability to provide rapid response if needed.
Our Spartanburg skilled nursing center is designed to feel more like a luxury resort than a nursing home. Members get access to a dedicated salon and spa, fine dining from our restaurant-style kitchen and a wellness center that is second to none. Members and their family Members tell us all the time that they don’t feel like they’re in a nursing home, which means we’re doing something right.
GalleryView Full Gallery
Skilled Nursing Pricing
Skilled Nursing Services and Amenities
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals daily prepared in an open-concept kitchen
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with heated indoor therapy pool
The Summit Hills Difference
Due to a combination of negative media stories and personal experiences, nursing homes have developed a bad reputation in the United States, and we understand why. No one should be treated like a number on a list or a box to be checked off. The good news is that that’s the opposite of how we do things at Summit Hills. Whether we’re referred to as a Spartanburg nursing home or nursing facility, we believe that every person, in every condition, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. Our Spartanburg Skilled Nursing center is designed so that every Member receives care tailored to their specific needs. No one-size-fits-all care.