Skilled Nursing Care in Spartanburg, SC
Summit Hills Offers Luxury Skill Nursing Facilities
Summit Hills’ luxury skilled nursing units are available to seniors who need regular, around-the-clock medical care. Skilled nursing at Summit Hills is person-centered, which means every member gets the individual attention and high-quality care they deserve. Nurses are available around the clock, providing ongoing medical treatments as well as immediate emergency response to any issues that arise.
In addition to providing the highest quality care, our facilities are designed to feel more like a luxury resort than a nursing home. Members get access to our dedicated salon and spa, fine dining from our restaurant-style kitchens and a wellness center that is second to none. Our residents and their family members tell us all the time that they don’t feel like they’re in a nursing home, which means we’re doing something right.
We invite you to schedule an appointment and see for yourself what makes skilled nursing at Summit Hills stand apart from the rest.
Skilled Nursing Services and Accommodations
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals daily prepared in an open-concept kitchen
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with heated indoor therapy pool
The Summit Hills Difference
Due to a combination of negative media stories and personal experiences, nursing homes have developed a bad reputation in the United States, and for good reason. No one should be treated like a number or just a box to be checked off. Thankfully, that’s not how we do things at Summit Hills. We believe that every person, in every condition, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. That is why we’ve developed a skilled nursing program that is far from the stereotypical nursing home experience.