Call now for special Care Services pricing! 864-582-5561
Memory Care in Spartanburg, SC
– Summit Hills –
Reflections at Summit Hills offers an innovative, person-centered approach to Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our Memory Care program includes a variety of daily activities to stimulate the mind and body, a brightly lit environment to ease maneuverability and reduce stress, and a vibrant social and wellness calendar to keep Members engaged in their care. Safety is our community’s number one priority, which is why our Memory Care wing is kept secure to protect Members with symptoms of wandering.
We understand how difficult it can be having a friend or family Member with Alzheimer’s or dementia. At Summit Hills, we exist to serve our Members, and you can rest assured that your loved one is in good hands at our community.
GalleryView Full Gallery
All-Inclusive Monthly Pricing
We believe that you shouldn’t have to worry about various “levels of care” or “points” charges, which are popular at many Memory Care communities. Under this type of pricing model, your rate could increase at any moment, without any notice, just because you receive more care. Reflections at Summit Hills charges one all-inclusive monthly fee, which includes all of your care, no matter how much you need. That’s because we want billing to be the least of your worries.
At our community, you pay one rate for all your care while in Memory Care.
Yes, that includes medication management, Personal transportation, 24-hour emergency call system and more.
Call now for pricing 864-582-5561.
Memory Care Services and Amenities
Members of Reflections at Summit Hills have access to all of the following services and amenities:
- Quality care in a luxury apartment home
- A secured courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- A variety of indoor common areas
- Personalized care plans
- Program activities overseen by licensed nurse with special training in dementia related conditions
- 24-hour emergency call system
- A curated social and dining lifestyle that encourages families to visit often
- An all-inclusive, transparent pricing model that’s easy to understand and allows our families to plan long-term
- A full continuum of care under one roof so future moves can be avoided
- Medication management
- Wellness classes and programs
- Personal transportation
- Professional hair care salon
Specialized Dementia Training
It is important to have the necessary tools to provide for people with dementia. That is why our team Members in Reflections are Certified Dementia Practitioners™. Dementia is one of the hardest diseases to effectively manage, and if you are not properly trained it’s near impossible to provide great care.Certification Topics:
- Staff and Family Support
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Depression and repetitive behaviors
- Spiritual Care and End of Life Issues
- Paranoia, Hallucinations, Wanderings & Hoarding
- Aggressive Behaviors, Catastrophic Reactions, Intimacy & Sexuality
- Personal Care: Pain, Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Nutrition, Falls & Sleep Disturbance
How Memory Care Works
One of the most valuable aspects of our Reflections Memory Care program is the relationship that residents develop with their caregivers. At our luxury Memory Care community, residents benefit from individualized care plans provided by a staff who are specially trained and certified in Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our caregivers do everything from assisting Members in daily needs such as dressing and bathing to engaging them in mental stimulation activities geared toward slowing the progression of the disease.
Depending on the stage of dementia they are at, Memory Care residents can have a variety of dietary needs. Our program includes an on-site dietician who works with each Member to come up with a dining plan that’s right for them. This may include traditional, family-style dining for those with fewer dietary needs or a pureed food option for those with more trouble eating. For seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia, being supported by a team that truly understands their needs and knows how to provide the best care can be a life-changing experience.
WAVES received the Best of the Best Award from Argentum, the nation’s largest senior living association, celebrating its outstanding achievements in Alzheimer’s programming. WAVES is an aquatic-based experience, led in our heated indoor therapy pool, giving our Members a safe and fun way to exercise.
- The combination of warm, therapeutic water and low-impact aerobic activity can reduce anxiety and stress while providing a healthy outlet for excess energy.
- Members who participate in the program may enjoy improved strength & balance, appetites, better sleeping patterns and a stronger bond with their caregivers.
- We do things differently here, and we don’t settle for ordinary outcomes.
- We believe everyone can live a higher quality of life with wellness.