Senior Living at Spartanburg’s Premier Continuing Care Retirement Community
A world to explore, a vibrant community to come home to. Freedom from the chores of daily maintenance. It’s time to enjoy retirement the way it’s meant to be.
Located on 50 acres and just minutes from Wofford College, Summit Hills is the premier senior living community in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Amenities include gourmet fine dining, a never-ending social calendar and an award-winning wellness program. Accommodations come in the form of spacious villa apartments as well as independent, cottage-style homes.
People choose retirement communities because being around people of the same generation with shared interests and similar lifestyles creates peace of mind as one transitions through life as a senior adult. With the added promise of luxury amenities and accommodations, the energy that flows through Summit Hills invigorates the minds and lives of our members, motivating them to enjoy every day and make the most of every opportunity.
Our goal is for members to live longer, happier and healthier lives, and we’ve designed our community for this very purpose. We invite you to come visit Summit Hills and experience retirement the way it’s meant to be.
Senior Living Options
The following senior living options are available at our Spartanburg retirement community:
- Independent Living: Independent living offers a maintenance-free lifestyle in a luxury villa apartment or cottage home. Members enjoy a robust calendar of social events, wellness activities and countless opportunities to fill their days with joy.
- Assisted Living: Assisted living offers private, apartment-style accommodations that come with the benefit of assistance in day-to-day tasks. Members receive person-centered care that is tailored to their individual needs and goals.
- Memory Care: Memory care through Reflections at Summit Hills provides specialized care to seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Reflections focuses on promoting family engagement and creating an active, fulfilling lifestyle for members.
- Skilled Nursing: Our skilled nursing community offers an elegant living environment, top-tier medical professionals and an unmatched dedication to patient well-being. For members who need around-the-clock medical care, we are the ideal choice.
- Short-Term Rehab: Short-term rehab services are available to members of our community as well as outside guests. Through our partnership with Genesis Rehab Services, we are able to provide extraordinary outcomes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
Summit Hills is located at 110 Summit Hills Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307.Open in Google Maps
Directions from I-85 South
After heading south down I-85, take exit 80 for Gossett Rd. After getting off the highway, turn left onto S 57/Gossett Rd. Continue on Gosset Rd for about 1.5 miles and then take a left onto Cannons Campground Rd. Continue on Cannons Campground Rd for about 2.1 miles and take a right onto Summit Hills Dr, where you will find our community.
Directions from I-85 North
After heading north up I-85, take exit 7 for Rd 191/Bryant Rd. After getting off the highway, turn right onto S 191/Bryant Rd. Continue forward for about a mile and then take a left onto US-221 N. Continue on US-221 N for about 0.7 miles and then take a right onto Floyd Rd. Continue on Floyd Rd for 1.7 miles and then take a left onto Cannons Campground Rd. Take the next left onto Summit Hills Dr and you will arrive at our community.
Directions from US-29 South
After heading south down US-29 / East Main St Ext, take a right onto Plainview Drive Extension. Continue for about half a mile and then turn right onto Plainview Dr. In about 0.4 miles, take a left onto Cotton Dr and then take the second left onto Cannons Campground Rd. After about half a mile, take the first right onto Summit Hills Dr and you will arrive at our community.
Directions from Downtown Spartanburg (East Main St / US-29 N)
From Downtown Spartanburg, navigate to East Main St and then head east on East Main St. Continue on E Main St until you reach Heywood Ave and then take a left. Continue forward on Heywoord Ave, which will turn into Skylyn Dr and then Cannons Campground Rd, for about 2.1 miles. When on Cannons Campground Rd, look for the left onto Summit Hills Dr, which will bring you to our community.
Are you ready to experience luxury retirement living at Summit Hills? Do you have any questions about our community? Give us a call at 864-591-2222 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule a tour of our community. We hope to hear from you soon!
Steve Rose, a relatable gentleman, is struggling with the decision to move into Assisted Living as many seniors do. The Quintessential Gentleman’s Guide to Assisted Living is a quirky 4-part informational series where we walk alongside Mr. Rose to learn about his obstacles and successes in his journey.