Vaccines are here! We are extremely excited for 2021 and are grateful that we’ve been able to offer vaccinations to our Members and Team Members.
The Pandemic is far from over outside our communities, but for our Members and Team Members, the end is finally near.
Throughout these unprecedented times our Members have continued to live a Weller Life and the vaccine is a critical step to ensuring our Members can further do so.
Make no mistake, our Members lives have been disrupted; just as everyone else’s, however not near to the extent. At our communities our Members have continued to live and have fun in a safe, private community with socialization, dining, wellness, housekeeping, maintenance, on-site health center and other amenities available to them.
We continue to remain focused on keeping our Members and Team Members not only safe, but living Weller.
Our goal will always be to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We firmly believe that people are safer and better off living in our community than they are on their own. Please check out our Facebook page to see how we are keeping morale high and delivering on our commitment.Live Long. Live Well. Live!
Active Safety Measures
- Vaccines provided to all Residents & Team Members.
- Daily screening of all team members and permitted visitors.
- Masks are worn at all times by team members.
- Free Teladoc appointments for all team members and their immediate family.
- Two weeks Paid Time Off for Team Members that test positive or have immediate household members test positive.
- Enhanced disinfection protocols: frequency of cleaning and targeting of high use areas.
- Social distancing practices for dining and other communal activities.
- Room service, fitness, and socialization activities provided to residents’ homes for those who prefer to isolate themselves.
- Minimum 3 community updates per week sent to all residents and family members via phone call, email, and text link.
- Active testing of both residents and team members conducted on site by our own nursing staff.
- Full transparency if and when Covid-19 positives for residents or team members are known.
- Recurring education on infection control protocols for team members and residents.
- Continued monitoring of CDC and other state and federal agencies for pertinent updates and best practices.
- COVID-19 Non-Essential Caregiver and Family Visitation Guidelines
- COVID-19 Admission and Re-entry to Care Services
- COVID-19 Prospective Member Tour Guidelines
- COVID-19 CMS Reporting Communication Guidelines
- COVID-19 PPE by Department Guidelines
- COVID-19 Resident Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID-19 Travel Return to Work Guidelines