Assisted Living Spartanburg, South Carolina
The Retreat, holding a full Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) license for all care services and staffed by a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, is Summit Hills’ home to a wonderful group of friends and neighbors who’ve moved here for two basic reasons: 1 – to have some assistance with the day to day tasks of living and 2 – enjoy a higher quality of life.
The Members of The Retreat take comfort in seeing the same caregivers, enjoy an Any Time Menu to eat when you are ready to eat, and engage in Wellness and activity programming that keeps them energized, having fun and provides opportunities to live a healthier lifestyle.
The residents of The Retreat enjoy:
- Providence House Calls provide a full range of in-home medical services typically provided at no cost to you
- On-site Certified Dementia Practitioners personally attend to your varying wants and needs
- More activities and staff means days filled with people and pastimes built around your interests
- Any Time Dining where you select the entrée of your choice and eat dine you want to dine
- Award-winning wellness programs individually designed to reduce care needs and promote independence
A Full Continuum of Care Retirement Community
Assisted Living Community Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more information about Assisted Living at The Retreat call (864) 591-2222
Spartanburg, South Carolina Full Continuum of Care Facility